- Two steaks of your choice
- 5 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lawry’s Seasoning
- 1 Acorn Squash
- Salt to taste
- Turn over on to 400 degrees. Place steaks in a zip lock bag and add the Worcestershire sauce. Evenly place garlic powder, onion powder, Lawry’s seasoning and salt on each side of the steak. Zip the bag and place in the fridge.
- Cut acorn squash in half, deseed and place in oven face up for an hour or until squash is soft.
- Once the squash is 20 minutes from being done, take steaks out of fridge. Place a pan over medium-low heat and add 2 Tablespoons of the butter. Once melted, add in the steaks. Cook the steaks to preference ( I normally do around 8 minutes per side).
- Once steaks and squash are done, take squash out of the oven and place contents into bowl. Then add 3 tablespoons butter and salt for preference. Dish up & enjoy!