- (1) 12-count pkg. Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1 lb. Deli Ham
- 1 lb. Provolone Cheese (or favorite cheese)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Salted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Poppy Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Dried Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 9 or 9 x 13 baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. This is an important step because the cheese will melt and can stick to the foil.
- Use a long serrated knife to slice the rolls in half, lengthwise, so you have a slab of rolls. Don’t pull the rolls apart or individually slice them because you want the rolls to be completely connected. Place the bottom side of the rolls in the pan.
- Layer half of the ham over the rolls. Layer with the cheese and repeat. You can use any type of cheese you want — Swiss, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, etc.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the dijon mustard (you can substitute regular mustard), poppy seeds, dried onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Brush the butter mixture all over the rolls. Evenly spread it over the top and allow some of the butter mixture to drip to the base of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted. It may take slightly longer depending on the thickness of cheese and ham. Uncover the foil and bake for 3 to 5 minutes longer. Serve hot!